- Players are to arrive one hour before kick off
- Where possible, Rocketswear should be worn
- Supporters are to stay behind any respect barriers during the match
- Post-match , all players are expected to attend the post-match event with the other team
- When at home matches, the visiting team is allowed to go up for food first. If there is food leftover after both teams have been served, this will then be offered to away supporters then the home supporters
- Players are responsible for ensuring all facilities used are left as they were found
- All players must be registered with the RFL before playing matches
- All players must be paying subs or they will not be insured
- For home games, unselected players are encouraged to come show support
- A domino card with a prize will be held on the sidelines during match days to help pay the referee fees
At Cramlington Rockets, player development and enjoyment is at the forefront of all we do. That means we do not accept a “win-at-all-costs” mentality. We believe that it is best for our players to pick teams that can be highly competitive in league and cup competitions and use festivals and friendlies to ensure all members of the squad get game time.
Team selection is based equally on three attributes:
Ability – players who have the fitness, skills and technique to perform best
Attitude – those who show respect for all involved, work hard and show a desire to learn, both in training and on match days
Attendance – those that train regularly will be favoured. However, those that have other commitments will be given due consideration. It is those that miss training without informing the coaches of their absence that will find their chances hurt.
Team selections will be announced on the website at least 24 hours before the match. You will need to be registered on the website to see this.