Welcome to Cramlington Rockets, one of the UK’s leading rugby league clubs. We are delighted to have the following teams this year: Tots, U6s, U8s, U10s, U12s boys, U14s boys, U16s boys, Mens Open Age. If you would like to join the club these are the steps to take:
1) Say hello – if you are new, either get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via social media
2) If new, enjoy a taster session – First session is free. Tots is every Saturday morning at Cramlington Sporting Club, while the minis (U6-10), juniors (U12-16) and adults train on Wednesday evenings (April onwards) and train/play on Saturday mornings at Eastfield Playing Fields.
3) Registration #1 - club website - once you have attended training and you are happy you want to sign up, we would like you to register as a parent of a player/player on our website. How to join - click HERE.
Existing players will already be registered with the club website but feel free to make sure your details are correct, especially if you have changed team from last season.
4) Registration #2 Rugby Football League (RFL) - to play matches, you must be registered with our governing body, the RFL. New players must submit ID and a photo. Existing players simply need to confirm via the site they wish to re-register for this season.
A guide for registering and re-registering players can be found by clicking HERE. N.B. Rocket Tots DO NOT have to register with the RFL.
5) Sign up to membership fees - once registered on the website, we will be able to pay the membership fee. There are a range of ways to pay. All rugby league players now must pay the RFL membership fee in addition to club membership fees. Sign up by clicking HERE.
Each Team has a Team Manager who will introduce themselves and help you through this. Alternatively, you can always contact email@example.com if you need help.
We hope you enjoy your time with us. Welcome to the Rockets Family.
Pre-Attendance Symptom Check
When participating, all players, officials, volunteers and spectators must undergo a self-assessment for any COVID-19 symptoms. No-one should leave home to participate in sport if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID-19.