* Players Attend training regularly and communicate absences in advance of the session.
* Players arrive on time for every session and are ‘ready to start’. Recommended that players arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session.
* Respect all coaches, players and supporters.
* Care and respect the facilities and equipment made available to you.
* Respect you health, don't use illegal or unhealthy substances.
* Respect the match officials and their decisions.
* On a match day stay in the technical areas provided.
* Be a good sport. Respect all good play whether from your team or the opposition, shake hands after the game with the opposition players and match officials - win,
lose or draw.
* Always applaud the supporters when leaving the pitch at the end of a match.
* Wear appropriate club colours on match days.