* Good communication to all players and parents in regards to training times and match day arrangements.
* Be at the training venue in good time and inspect the training facility and set your session up.
* Be at the match day venue in good time to welcome your players.
* Complete and follow session plans and self reflection.
* Acknowledge absences (players/staff) to the group.
* Speak to players by name at least once in every session.
* Set clear session outcomes to the players which include linking prior learning. (Appropriate length of activities/briefing.
* Insure players are continually challenged
* Recognise and reward hard work
* Positive reinforcement of attitude and effort
* Discourage foul play/unsporting behaviour
* Don't over use a talented player, treat all players as equals
* Show concern towards injured players , follow advise from a doctor/physio when a player is returning from an injury
* Encourage players to respect and accept the judgement of the Match Officials
* Never publicly criticise the Match Officials
* Keep up to date with any new rules of the game.
* Remember you are coaching kids DO NOT be a "win at all costs " coach